JOIN OUR TEAM
We are seeking first-class professionals to add to our growing team. Read below and submit your information if you’re interested in working with us.
Current Open Positions
FAKTR Center for Human Performance is looking to engage an experienced and certified Yoga Instructor with knowledge of the purpose and practice of yoga. The Yoga Instructor is responsible for performing yoga poses in precise alignment, using the correct terminology, and safely guiding students through the flow of their practice. The candidate should also be knowledgeable in the implementation of the Chakra system and mindful meditation.
To ensure success as a Yoga Instructor, the candidate should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to build relationships, as well as lead yoga sessions. A passion for health and wellness, coupled with knowledge of the anatomy of the human body and physiology, are required.
- Conduct and lead group and private yoga classes.
- Visually assess students to determine their level of practice.
- Assist students to achieve safe and proper alignment.
- Demonstrate practice and techniques.
- Motivate students with words of encouragement.
- Connect with students during the yoga classes through fun, intelligent sequencing.
- Offer training recommendations to improve the practice of yoga.
- Adapt class for individual students based upon their abilities.
- Engage in administrative duties as needed.
- Yoga Teaching Certification from Yoga Alliance or similar certifying authority.
- Minimum of 200 hours of experience.
- Education or experience in health and fitness (preferable).
- Knowledge of human anatomy and physiology.
- Willingness to build a successful practice following.
- Demonstrate personal participation in continuing education workshops
Compensation will be commensurate with instructors experience.